Facts & Figures
- We have been around since 1958. The company remains in family ownership.
- Our headquarters are in Löhne, near Hanover. Löhne is known as the “Metropolis of Kitchens”.
- We produce in Löhne and nearby in Melle with a total area of 100.000 square metres. We employ around 1.300 staff. Many of them were formerly apprenticed to us.
- Our logistics centre is located in Melle. From there around 880 kitchens start their journey to our customers every day.
- We export our kitchens to over 60 countries worldwide.
- Since September 2010 we have been PEFC® as well as FSC® certified. That makes us the first German kitchen manufacturer with both environmental labels for sustainable forestry.
- In Löhne we have an information and exhibition centre. It was built in 1997. Between late September and approximately mid July we showcase about 50 trend kitchens from the current ranges and change our showroom displays every year to present our new innovations.
A kitchen with history
Nolte Küchen is founded with 70 employees
and a production area of 5,000 sqm.
A second production site in Melle is put into operation.
Nolte Küchen is certified as “Very good” for the first time by product testing foundation “Stiftung Warentest”.
On 27,000 sqm a worktop production line and the most state-of-the-art logistics centre of the kitchen industry commence operation at the site in Melle.
The Information- and Training Centre in Löhne is being built.
Launch of MATRIX 150, the only three-dimensional grid in the kitchen industry
With over 1,300 employees in Löhne and Melle Nolte Küchen produces around 880 kitchens a day on 100,000 sqm.